Filling for Jackfruit Sausage Rolls
InGREDIENTS (40-50 PCS)
- 1450g Rootzz of Nature Organic Jackfruit Original or Barbecue (drained)
- 200g chickpeas (organic) (drained)
- 20g of vegetable stock (organic)
- 25g of minced herbs (organic)
- 80g of oat flakes (organic)
- 6 eggs (organic)
- 100g of breadcrumbs (organic)
- 100g finely chopped onion (organic)
Preparation (20 min.)
Drain the jackfruit well, rinse the chickpeas and let it drain too. Place the jackfruit and chickpeas in a food processor and cut into the size of minced meat.
Take a large bowl (mixing machine) and fill it with the sliced jackfruit and chickpeas and add all other ingredients. Mix all ingredients well until you have a nice “ground beef mixture” and all ingredients are evenly distributed.
Leave to set in the refrigerator for an hour and the filling is ready to use. Enjoy!